Discover How to Build Productive Habits and Use Time Management Tools to Easily Keep Track of Your Schedule and Get Things Done Today!
This video course was designed to help you get rid of your long to-do list that never seems to get done, as well as boost your daily productivity in just a few simple steps.
Here’s a breakdown of this 9 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction
Before we jump into the course itself, I will set the tone for the rest of the videos. You will be given a quick overview so that you can understand exactly what is in store for you. This will give you the bigger picture, which will make implementation a lot faster.
Video #2 – Productivity Mind Map
A Productivity Mind Map is a great method to help maximize your brain’s thinking capacity by decluttering your mind, thereby increasing your focus by up to tenfold. It’s also a fantastic technique to get your creative juices flowing.
Video #3 – Defining Your Priorities (Time Management Matrix)
Before you can start planning your to-do list, it is essential to know how to properly define your priorities. In this video, you will learn about the Time Management Matrix and how to properly prioritize your tasks in the most efficient way.
Video #4 – How to Schedule and Create Your To-do List
Now that you have effectively defined your priorities, it’s time to learn some unparalleled techniques to help set up and keep track of your to-do list.
Video #5 – The 80/20 Rule
The 80/20 rule can be applied in numerous ways, be it in business, studies, or everyday life. The 80/20 rule is a science that many successful individuals apply to their lives, and in this video, we will talk about what it is and how it can help you be more productive.
Video #6 – Productivity Tools
In this video, I will share with you the best places where you can access and use the top tools to improve your productivity habits.
Video #7 – Wunderlist Demo
Wunderlist is one of the easiest ways to get stuff done, and I’m going to personally show you how to access and use this amazing program.
Video #8 – Evernote Demo
Evernote is one of the leading applications for organizing your workspace and getting things done. Here, you will learn helpful tips and tricks on how to make the most out of this application.
Video #9 – Productive Habits
Getting started with organizing your tasks is one thing, but sustaining positive energy and continuing your progress is another. Learn simple yet effective everyday techniques in keeping your productive flow going, as well as tips on how to avoid falling back into the bottomless pit of chaos.
With this video course, you can discover how to boost your productivity and get things done.
Finally, you will be able to breathe without worrying that you’ll never finish your long list of tasks.
- Sales Page, Download Page
- Sales Page Promo Video, Transcripts
- PSD Graphics (source)
- Video Format – mp4, Flash
Private Label Rights License Terms:
- [YES] Can Sell This Product
- [YES] Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 products maximum can be bundled
- [YES] Can Be In PAID Firesales only up to 5 products. if more, it is not allowed.
- [YES] Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product
- [YES] Can Be Added to paid membership or Training Sites that charges no less than $17 per month
- [YES] Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page
- [YES] Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your customers can resell the video as is…)
- [YES] Own Basic PLR Rights You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR.
- You CANNOT Give your customers the AVI files.
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Dimesales
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products.
- You CANNOT Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is.
- You CANNOT Sell these through Auction Sites You CANNOT Give away resell rights for free
- You CANNOT Give away videos for free
- You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright