Finally, Discover How to Rank Your WordPress Site Consistently On Google and Other Search Engines…Starting Today!
This 8-part video course is designed to show exactly how you can ensure your site stays in Google’s top 10 results.
Here’s a breakdown of this 8 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction and Overview
In this particular video, you’ll be given a quick overview of the course. We’ll discuss how to get into the right mindset before you get started so that things will come more naturally and you will be able to get better, more consistent search engine rankings in the future. We’ll also cover tools that you can use to dramatically help you in this process.
Video #2 – What’s the Intent of a Keyword?
Before you go out and try to simply grab a bunch of keywords, you really need to get down to the basics. Different keywords can mean different things, and not understanding where your buyer is in the process can set you up for failure.
Video #3 – Getting Keywords and Understanding LSI
After you have understood the intent, it’s time find keywords. Plus, you’ll need to understand the basics of LSI. But we’re not using the Google Keyword Planner for this. Instead, we are going to use something else – something much more effective.
Video #4 – On-Page Optimization Basics
Once you have understood LSI and gotten your keywords, it’s time to understand how on-page optimization works. URL structures. Your domain name. Should you use brand names or keyword names? Which things stay consistent? Which things change that you need to be aware of? The bottom line is that if you know what stays consistent and you just keep implementing them over and over again, this will truly change your ranking for the better.
Video #5 – WordPress On-Page Optimization
Everything discussed in Video #4 will be implemented here. Of course, the goal is for you to learn and implement. We’ll discuss URL structuring, categories, and site structure.
Video #6 – Creating LSI Content
A site without content is nothing. You need content. So how should you write your articles or blog content to ensure they are SEO optimized?
Video #7 – On-Page Consistency via Plugins
What WordPress plugins should you use? What settings should you use? While we have tested several different plugins, we have gotten better results with some over others. There’s more on that in this video.
Video #8 – Authority Backlinks
As promised, we will use a small portion of the course to cover backlinks. What types of backlinks should you focus on or avoid? Why is Trust Flow important? What tools can you use to detect this? And much more.
Grab this video course now so that you can start ranking and driving traffic to your site consistently!
- Sales Page, Download Page
- Sales Page Promo Video, Transcripts
- PSD Graphics (source)
- Video Format – MP4 HD, Flash
Private Label Rights License Terms:
- [YES] Can Sell This Product
- [YES] Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 products maximum can be bundled
- [YES] Can Be In PAID Firesales only up to 5 products. if more, it is not allowed.
- [YES] Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product
- [YES] Can Be Added to paid membership or Training Sites that charges no less than $17 per month
- [YES] Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page
- [YES] Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your customers can resell the video as is…)
- [YES] Own Basic PLR Rights You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR.
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Dimesales
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products.
- You CANNOT Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is.
- You CANNOT Sell these through Auction Sites You CANNOT Give away resell rights for free
- You CANNOT Give away videos for free
- You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright